Junior Member

Default How do I combine 2 data sets using date?

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I have two sets of data with different dates and I want excel to automatically sort the data in date order.

e.g here is an example of the data I have

A B C D

16-Apr-13 200 29-Apr-13 200
09-Jul-13 190 29-Jul-13 190
01-Oct-13 170 29-Oct-13 180
24-Dec-13 100 29-Jan-14 170
18-Mar-14 90 29-Apr-14 160

Cheers
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob23 View Post
Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I have two sets of data with different dates and I want excel to automatically sort the data in date order.

e.g here is an example of the data I have

A B C D

16-Apr-13 200 29-Apr-13 200
09-Jul-13 190 29-Jul-13 190
01-Oct-13 170 29-Oct-13 180
24-Dec-13 100 29-Jan-14 170
18-Mar-14 90 29-Apr-14 160

Cheers
Could you provide an example of what you want it to look like AFTER sorting too?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have two sets of data with different dates
and I want excel to automatically sort the data in date order.

e.g here is an example of the data I have

A B C D

16-Apr-13 200 29-Apr-13 200

09-Jul-13 190 29-Jul-1 190

01-Oct-13 170 29-Oct-13 180