Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I combine 2 sets of dates using concatenate function?

Sample:

Cell A1 26-Mar-08
Cell A2 25-Apr-08

to get "26-Mar-08 to 25-Apr-08"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=TEXT(A1,"dd-mmm-yy")&" to "&TEXT(A2,"dd-mmm-yy")

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Aug 22, 1:10*am, JunIX wrote:
Sample:

Cell A1 * *26-Mar-08
Cell A2 * *25-Apr-08

to get "26-Mar-08 to 25-Apr-08"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=FORMAT(A1,"dd-mmm-yyyy") & " to " & FORMAT(A2,"dd-mmm-yyyy")
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"JunIX" wrote:

Sample:

Cell A1 26-Mar-08
Cell A2 25-Apr-08

to get "26-Mar-08 to 25-Apr-08"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Oops, that should have been

= TEXT(A1,"dd-mmm-yyyy") & " to " & TEXT(A2,"dd-mmm-yyyy")
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"JunIX" wrote:

Sample:

Cell A1 26-Mar-08
Cell A2 25-Apr-08

to get "26-Mar-08 to 25-Apr-08"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Mate, you are a legend. It worked.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Try this:

=TEXT(A1,"dd-mmm-yy")&" to "&TEXT(A2,"dd-mmm-yy")

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Aug 22, 1:10 am, JunIX wrote:
Sample: