Junior Member

Location: On the Road
Default Line Graph combining several sheets

I have four logs with by-date entries. Each entry has a certain number that displays impact. I've created line graphs for each page individually. I'm trying to create one single line graph that represents all four quarters, drawn from all four sheets.

I initially tried finding ways of adding each range set together in a single data series, rather than add each as separate series. I want all four to display as a single line graph, not layered.

I'm using Excel 07. Any advice?

PS - I'd love to be able to omit displaying blank cells, which technically have formulas in them but don't display anything per the individual entries. The top portion's most important, but if there's a way to overcome this, too, I'll take it.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I generally use a separate sheet that combines all others.

A B C D E
1 SheetName Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4
2 2013
3 2012
4 2011
5 2010
.... 200
... 20
.. 2

B2 would be the Q1 cellRef in Sheet 2013

And so forth.

HTH
Mick.