Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hlookup 3 criteria??

A B C D E F
Outbound Inbound Internal
None Specific None
Handles Avg. Active Dur Handles Avg. Active Dur. Handles Avg. Active Dur
2 2:52 7 4:10 10 1:51
4 3:51 9 2:31 5 3:45

This is what my export looks like
I would like a waty to H lookup "Outbound", "None", "Handles", "Avg, Active Dur"
and for the formula to return all the values below Handles and Avg Active Dur.
In This case it would be
Outbound Internal
Handles Avg Act Durantion Handles Avg Act Durantion
2 2:52 10 1:51
4 3:51 5 3:45

Keep in mind Oubound, Inbound, Internal cover 6 columns each
None and Specific takeup 2 columns (The way my source exports) and below that Handles and avg act duration takeup one column each.

Kinda complicated I hope someone can help me
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
[...]

Could you post an example workbook with dummy data and a before and after view? Makes it far easier to understand your requirement that way.

multipl HLOOKUP/VLOOKUP Criteria Jonathan Horvath Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 December 15th 06 04:50 PM
HLookUp GEB Excel Programming 2 June 28th 05 06:03 PM
Help with HLOOKUP Please Paul Black[_2_] Excel Programming 13 March 28th 05 05:55 PM
Rounding criteria within a nested vlookup and hlookup Jay Z Excel Worksheet Functions 1 March 23rd 05 10:34 PM
hlookup in VBA Dennis Excel Programming 2 October 29th 03 01:41 AM