Junior Member

Default Highlight rows if column A matches but B is different

I have looked all over multiple forums to try and find a forumla or way to use conditional formatting to set this up but I cannot find anything.

I have data in to seperate ranges, Column A duplicates in each, Column B may or may not change. What I need is when A matches but B changed, I need 1 or both rows to be highlighted.

(I can't figure out how to post a screenshot of the spreadsheet here)

.......... A ............. B
01 .. Account ..... Status
02 .. 100 ............ pending
03 .. 105 ............ rejected
04 .. 136 ............ rejected
05 .. 175 ............ sent
06
07 .. Account ..... Status
08 .. 100 ............ pending
09 .. 105 ............ sent
10 .. 136 ............ rejected
11 .. 175 ............ sent
12

In this example what I would like to see is Row 3 and/or Row9 highlighted.
(Cell B3 and/or B9 being highlighted would work as well)

Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.