Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default If - Then Fields

I am trying to create a way to fill in options and have automatic eliminations.

For example:

I type in "black" and the next field shoe size "10" and next field "no heel" and results are given from a master list.

If you can help create in excel or access I would appreciate your input.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

If - Then is a logic based, hence therefore if your selection is not
Black, then it is something else in your logical list.

I think the use of a Dependent Data Validation List is most likely a
better option which you could then expand into:

Male, Female
Style
Heel
Color
Size.

Check this link out, it gives you a step-by-step on how to set it up.

I use this version to great success, albeit for a different purpose.

There are a few other variation on Debra's site that may also suit.

HTH
Mick.
Member

Are you trying to retrieve data from a table and that is the criteria you are entering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post