Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Line chart based on 3 columns

Hello
I'd like to create a line chart based on 3 columns. Column 1 is X axe, columns number 2 and 3 are lines. Excel wizard creates chart with 3 lines. It should be dead simple, but I cannot find/remember how to do it. Any help will be appreciated. Galina
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by galkas View Post
Hello
I'd like to create a line chart based on 3 columns. Column 1 is X axe, columns number 2 and 3 are lines. Excel wizard creates chart with 3 lines. It should be dead simple, but I cannot find/remember how to do it. Any help will be appreciated. Galina
Could you attach an example of what you have so far so we can see where it's going wrong?

I've just created a rough 3 column data set and Excel creates a 2 line graph from it with no problem, using the first column as the X axis. (see attached)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Galina Example.zip (5.9 KB, 31 views)