Junior Member

Default List with Duplicates to uniques list

Hi,

I have a large list of account codes in column C, i.e:
410500
410500

410500
443000
443700
etc

What I'd like to do is next to it in column D have that same list, but without the duplicates or empty cells, (i.e. from small list above = 410500, 443000, 443700).

What formula might achieve this?
Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Drop Down List Dependant Formula

I have a drop down list where a user can select the month (cell I6).
I also have a data set on another sheet like this:

jul;aug;sep;oct;nov...Total;YTD Total
100;250;350;420;530...Total;YTD Total

Assume date range starts in A1 and figures start in A2. Also, the fiscal
year starts in July, not January.

What I'd like to have happen is that depending on the month selected
from the list - for that selection to drive a YTD sum
calculation/function, i.e. If the user selects October from dropdown
list - then the YTD total sum will only include months upto and
including October only (i.e. July, Aug, Sep, Oct).

Try this for the YTD total:
=SUM(OFFSET($A$2,0,0,1,MATCH(I6,A1:L1,0)))
This assumes that the same month name spellings are used in I6 and A1:L1.

Modify as needed.