Junior Member

Default excel formulas

i have to type formula in xl for my online shop how much i get profit using my landing price, sale site commision ,shipping charges and more

Last edited by TAJASH : December 1st 12 at 09:10 PM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAJASH View Post
i have to type formula in xl for my online shop how much i get profit using my landing price, sale site commision ,shipping charges and more
Not quite sure what the question is here....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sat, 1 Dec 2012 20:06:48 +0000, TAJASH wrote:

i have to type formula in xl for my online shop how much i get profit
using my landing price, sale site commision ,shipping charges and more

That's nice. Thanks for sharing.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...