Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default NumberFormat instead of an IF

I have a column with a number that is either zero, or some other number 5

In the case where it's zero, I'd like it to say "None".

Can I do this with a NumberFormat?

I tried setting the zero formatter to various "None" with and without quotes, but it always displays a blank or gives me an error.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Perfect, thanks!

Odd format, that.

.numberformat Q Aaron Excel Worksheet Functions 4 December 18th 09 03:15 AM
Numberformat Basta1980 Excel Programming 7 October 30th 09 11:01 AM
NumberFormat TSW632 Excel Programming 1 October 31st 08 11:45 AM
NumberFormat RBeau Excel Programming 0 February 2nd 08 12:42 AM
VBA NumberFormat Digit Excel Programming 1 January 30th 05 03:30 PM