RavensChild

Default How do you convert embedded drop-down lists in Excel '97?

I am the recipient of a spreadsheet that has an embedded drop-down list in
each cell that contains multiple lines of data when you click the drop-down
arrow.

I need to validate the content of these drop-down lists, and would like to
convert the contents to display all at once in the cell so I can see the data
without clicking each list open. Essentially, I want to get rid of the
drop-down format and just display all the data at once. Is there an easy way
to make this happen?

The only "help" I can find in the product help refers to lists in Excel
2003. I am using Excel '97 in this office and haven't worked with this level
in some time. Anyone know how to help?

Alan

It sounds like Data Validation from the Data toolbar. Click one of the cells
and gp Data Validation. If it is the case there will be a list that the
data is coming from.
Regards,
Alan.