Junior Member

Default Allot Seats to Students based on Choice & Percentage

Hello,

I would be very glad if someone could help me on this.

I have attached a sample sheet wherein there are students to whom the subjects have to be allotted based on the their percentage. The student with a higher percentage gets first preference in the choice he has marked ( "1" indicating the subject he is most interested in doing ).

Once can assume there are 4 seats for this for each subject for this sample sheet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sample.zip (7.3 KB, 49 views)