Junior Member

Default Making data in appear in one worksheet from another

Dear All,

I am looking for help to see if this possible. I have a spreadsheet containing a list of customers (name etc) and one column shows whether a client has paid or not. We also have a date the customer's order was processed.

What I would like to do, if possible, is have some way of running a search or macro on the entire Client List worksheet to check if a client's order is over 21 days old and if they have paid or not. If they haven’t paid and 21 days has elapsed I would like the data for those customers to appear in the Aged Debtors worksheet.

I have attached an example of what I am looking for. Whilst this looks straightforward from the attached, my actual customer list is over 1400 entries, hence the need for automisation.

Many thanks for any help in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip test.zip (3.6 KB, 71 views)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Monday, September 17, 2012 10:05:56 AM UTC-5, MarkFarrers wrote:
Dear All,

I am looking for help to see if this possible. I have a spreadsheet

containing a list of customers (name etc) and one column shows whether a

client has paid or not. We also have a date the customer's order was

processed.

What I would like to do, if possible, is have some way of running a

search or macro on the entire Client List worksheet to check if a

client's order is over 21 days old and if they have paid or not. If they

haven’t paid and 21 days has elapsed I would like the data for those

customers to appear in the Aged Debtors worksheet.

I have attached an example of what I am looking for. Whilst this looks

straightforward from the attached, my actual customer list is over 1400

entries, hence the need for automisation.

Many thanks for any help in advance.

|Filename: test.zip |

|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=586|

MarkFarrers

No need for a separate sheet. Just assign each of these to a button on the MAIN sheet

Option Explicit

Sub FilterUnPaidsOver21DaysSAS()
Dim lr As Long
lr = Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row
With ActiveSheet.UsedRange
..AutoFilter Field:=11, Criteria1:="="
End With
End Sub

Sub Unfilter()
If ActiveSheet.AutoFilterMode Then Selection.AutoFilter
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Guillett[_2_] View Post
[...]

Thanks very much for your help, I shall give that a go today.