Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Making data in appear in one worksheet from another

On Monday, September 17, 2012 10:05:56 AM UTC-5, MarkFarrers wrote:
Dear All,

I am looking for help to see if this possible. I have a spreadsheet

containing a list of customers (name etc) and one column shows whether a

client has paid or not. We also have a date the customer's order was

processed.

What I would like to do, if possible, is have some way of running a

search or macro on the entire Client List worksheet to check if a

client's order is over 21 days old and if they have paid or not. If they

haven’t paid and 21 days has elapsed I would like the data for those

customers to appear in the Aged Debtors worksheet.

I have attached an example of what I am looking for. Whilst this looks

straightforward from the attached, my actual customer list is over 1400

entries, hence the need for automisation.

Many thanks for any help in advance.

|Filename: test.zip |

|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=586|

MarkFarrers

No need for a separate sheet. Just assign each of these to a button on the MAIN sheet

Option Explicit

Sub FilterUnPaidsOver21DaysSAS()
Dim lr As Long
lr = Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row
With ActiveSheet.UsedRange
..AutoFilter Field:=11, Criteria1:="="
End With
End Sub

Sub Unfilter()
If ActiveSheet.AutoFilterMode Then Selection.AutoFilter
End Sub