Junior Member

Default Recent form / Results

Hi all

Although a relative excel novice, I am trying to complete a spreadsheet which analysis the form of football teams over the most previous six home games, six away games, and six cumulative games.

I have a tab already populated with fixtures, column D containing the home team's name, column e containing the home team's score, column F containing the away team's score, Column G containing the away team's name. (If it helps I can also have a column denoting 'Home win' 'Draw' or 'Away win'.

What I would like, therefore, is for a separate tab to be automatically populated where Column C will contain the team name, then column D containing the 6th last home result, column e the 5th last home result and so on, going from home, to away fixtures, and finally on a cumulative basis.

Thoughts and help would be appreciated.