Junior Member

Default dragging formula is giving me undesired result in cell calls.

Hello,

This is my first post. Thanks for all of your help in advance. I am working with a multi-sheet workbook. I am creating a 'summary' page and am creating a 'total' sold of a product with multiple options.

Formula is:

Cell E14 =SUM(CLOTH!G10:G21)

I want to drag this formula down through E20 and have each cell on my 'total' page read as follows:

E15 =SUM(CLOTH!G30:G41)
E16 =SUM(CLOTH!G50:G61)
E17 =SUM(CLOTH!G70:G81)

There is a gap between the cells needed to create the formula here. Is there a way to drag down a formula and have excel do the rest? I thought that maybe if I entered 2-3 of them initially and then dragged it would sense the logic but I haven't had success.

Thanks