Junior Member

Default Matching Values of 1 row vs all other rows.

Hi!

I am using Excel 2010 and fairly new to the whole software. My problem is the following:

1) Data presentation

_____ |Criteria1|Criteria2|
Name1|
Name2|

Where each row contains only zeros and ones for each criteria met. I also made use of the "table" functionality to be able to sort and filter.

2) Task

I want to create a new table

______|Name1|Name2|
Name1 |
Name2 |

Where each cell contains the total number of matching cells of one row to the other.

Any help would be appreciated!