Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find matching values, copy/paste values as well as values in ColA

I am trying to think of a way of searching a single sheet, similar to ctrl+f,
and basically finding all matches on the sheet. If two cells match, get the
value from ColumnA and paste it into a new sheet (with the value that was
searched for)!

For instance, I can look at my sheet and see 213.50 and -213.50. I know one
is a credit and one is a debit. The 213.50 is in H23, so I want to
copy/paste the 213.50 and the value in A23 (the name of the firm that issued
the credit), and put both a new sheet. Similarly, -213.50 is in BC 104, so I
want to I want to copy/paste the -213.50 and the value in A104 (the name of
the firm that issued the debit) and put both in the new sheet, just under the
213.50. Or, if I can somehow find all matches (credits and debits) and the
corresponding values in ColumnA, I can simply sort by ColumnB (which will
list all credits and debits).

I tried a few things, including using PivotTables; Ive hit a wall. Any
ideas on how I may be able to do this? The numbers are spread ot all over
the place! Annoying, to say the least!!

TIA,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find matching values, copy/paste values as well as values in C

Can anyone think of a solution? I am still at a loss as to how to do this.
Any help would be most appreciated.

TIA,
Ryan---

--