Junior Member

Default Conditional formatting code

I am attempting to perform a conditional formatting function. If the cursor is in A5, then I want a range of cells, let's say a50:c54 displayed in cells d5:f9. I came across some conditional formatting code that change a cell's color based on cursor position,
http://www.excelbanter.com/showthrea...oto=nextoldest

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What you see at that site is VBA event code not Conditional
Formatting.

You will need event code to do what you want.

What do you want displayed in D9:F9 if A5 is not the active cell?

Gord