Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default Conditional formatting code

What you see at that site is VBA event code not Conditional
Formatting.

You will need event code to do what you want.

What do you want displayed in D9:F9 if A5 is not the active cell?

Gord

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:11:27 +0000, Jwalters
wrote:

I am attempting to perform a conditional formatting function. If the
cursor is in A5, then I want a range of cells, let's say a50:c54
displayed in cells d5:f9. I came across some conditional formatting
code that change a cell's color based on cursor position,
http://www.excelbanter.com/showthrea...oto=nextoldest

Thanks.