Junior Member

Default Excel Formula or VBA Code

Ok so I am trying to figure out a code or formula that will copy certain cells from lets say Sheet 1 to Sheet Test and there are 31 Sheets one for each day of the month. But I want the value of the cell as will as the formatting of it. I can make up the formula to copy the value but i know there isnt a way to have a formula for the formatting. Also there will be one cell I change the number in which would be the day in it and it automatically changes the information.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Well, you seem to know that a formula cannot return a format, so that
means you would be seeking a VBA solution, as a formula can't do what
you want to achieve.

Pete

--
jsenglish11

Junior Member

Correct but I am not for sure how to create that VBA solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete_UK[_8_] View Post