-   -   Excel Formula or VBA Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/445805-excel-formula-vba-code.html)

jsenglish11

Excel Formula or VBA Code

Ok so I am trying to figure out a code or formula that will copy certain cells from lets say Sheet 1 to Sheet Test and there are 31 Sheets one for each day of the month. But I want the value of the cell as will as the formatting of it. I can make up the formula to copy the value but i know there isnt a way to have a formula for the formatting. Also there will be one cell I change the number in which would be the day in it and it automatically changes the information.

Pete_UK[_8_]

Excel Formula or VBA Code

Well, you seem to know that a formula cannot return a format, so that
means you would be seeking a VBA solution, as a formula can't do what
you want to achieve.

Pete

--
jsenglish11

jsenglish11

Correct but I am not for sure how to create that VBA solution.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete_UK[_8_] (Post 1600940)