Derek Witcher

Default Condensing my worksheet

I have a master sheet that has all of my current jobs that are finished as
well as the ones that are not complete. I have a column that states finished
that I insert a "x" in when complete. I am looking to use something like a
vlookup or hlookup of something that will allow me to remove some of the
columns that I am not concerned with and create an easier to read schedule.
I currently have 38 columns but I only need about 10 for my schedule. Any
suggestions? Thanks for the help in advance. What I want is
if(A1..A10000)=x leave it out of my report and give me all of the other
data.

Peo Sjoblom

Sounds like you could use a filter

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html