Derek Witcher

"Derek Witcher" wrote in message news:...
I have a master sheet that has all of my current jobs that are finished as
well as the ones that are not complete. I have a column that states
finished that I insert a "x" in when complete. I am looking to use
something like a vlookup or hlookup of something that will allow me to
remove some of the columns that I am not concerned with and create an
easier to read schedule. I currently have 38 columns but I only need about
10 for my schedule. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help in advance. What
I want is if(A1..A10000)=x leave it out of my report and give me all of the
other data.