George B.

Default mass cell data editing

Hello, I have many cells containing the same data. I would like to change a
letter or number in all of them at the same time instead of clicking on each
cell and editing one cell at a time. Please see below for example:
I have;
A B C
1 AB1 AB1 AB1
2 AB1 AB1 AB1
3 AB1 AB1 AB1

I want to change all cell data of "AB1" to "AX1". I now have to click on
each cell and manually edit.

How can I select all cells above, ie., A1 thru C3 and change all "AB1" cell
data to "AX1" all at the same time? Below is what I would like to end up
with.

A B C
1 AX1 AX1 AX1
2 AX1 AX1 AX1
3 AX1 AX1 AX1

I appreciate any advice anyone can give me! This would really help.
Thank you in advance,
George B.