woodbunny

Default Saving onto Floppy Disk

Is it possible to save anExcel Doc (currently 2.3mb and rising) onto aFloppy
Disk? The OS I am using is Windows ME. Any help/assistance would be
appreciated.

Bob Phillips

Two things.

Never save directly to floppy, you will lose the file sometime. Save to the
HDD and then copy to floppy.

Last time I used a floppy it was only 1.44Mb. You will need to zip the file,
and that may still be too big.

--

HTH

RP