queenjude

Default why formulas have stopped working in Excel?

My formulas in Excel have suddenly stopped working. I have virus checked and
repaired then reinstalled my Office 2003 but to no avail. Please can anyone
help?
Thanks Jude
David Billigmeier

You might have the automatic calculate option turned off... hit F9 to
manually calculate.

To turn autmatic calculation on go Tools-Options-Calculation-Automatic

David Billigmeier

"queenjude" wrote:

My formulas in Excel have suddenly stopped working. I have virus checked and
repaired then reinstalled my Office 2003 but to no avail. Please can anyone
help?
Thanks Jude

queenjude

Hi David

I am just emailing you to thank you for your help with my query on Excel. I
have been struggling with the problem for days and within minutes of posting
my query you had solved it for me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks again

Julia