Roland

Default "END mode?"

If you hit the End key the word END appears in the status bar and there are
shortcut keys to use when in "END mode". But I can not find an explanation
of what END mode is or what it does. It is not in the help file.
Brian Synowiec

Try hitting END then hit a direction key. Takes you to the end of the sheet.
I'm not sure what else it does.

Brian

"Roland" wrote:

If you hit the End key the word END appears in the status bar and there are
shortcut keys to use when in "END mode". But I can not find an explanation
of what END mode is or what it does. It is not in the help file.

Chip Pearson

This means that Excel is waiting for you to press one of the
arrow keys to navigate to the desired end of the cell block.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson