Jootje

Default sorting cells according to all cells in column A

Let us say I have a list of over 4000 case numbers in column A. In the other
columns I also have case numbers but much less than in the column A, an
average of 700 and a maximum of 2000. The idea is to sort the cell values
according to the values in the first column.

So what I want in my spreadsheet is to sort the cell values in colums B, C,
D etc according to the list and case numbers in column A.

I have tried to make a custom list, but it only reads about 180 cell values
in a column. I also dont want to sort the whole sheet column by column. I
tried several things in VBE but it doesnt seem to do the trick. Is it
possible that I am overlooking something or is it just not possible.

Jootje

Ehh, yes figured that out already, but I want the cell values in column B
through D to match with the cell value or rownumber in column A. Like this:

BEGIN
RESULT
A B C D A B
C D
1 2 1 3 1
1
2 3 2 4 2
2 2
3 5 4 5 3
3 3
4
4 4 4
5 5
5 5

So column A has the 'reference' data. Tried Lookup function, which didn't
work.