David Billigmeier

Go to: Data - Sort, make sure columns A through D are selected and sort on
column A.
David Billigmeier

"Jootje" wrote:

Let us say I have a list of over 4000 case numbers in column A. In the other
columns I also have case numbers but much less than in the column A, an
average of 700 and a maximum of 2000. The idea is to sort the cell values
according to the values in the first column.

So what I want in my spreadsheet is to sort the cell values in colums B, C,
D etc according to the list and case numbers in column A.

I have tried to make a custom list, but it only reads about 180 cell values
in a column. I also dont want to sort the whole sheet column by column. I
tried several things in VBE but it doesnt seem to do the trick. Is it
possible that I am overlooking something or is it just not possible.