WTG

Default What's faster? 1 workbook or multiple workbooks?

I have a large workbook, with 25 worksheets.... it's very slow..... :(

some of the sheets just hold data.

would it be quicker or slower if I move the data to other workbooks?

Thanks

Anne Troy

Slower. Perhaps you just need to clean up/troubleshoot your file?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"WTG" wrote in message
I have a large workbook, with 25 worksheets.... it's very slow..... :(

some of the sheets just hold data.

would it be quicker or slower if I move the data to other workbooks?

Thanks

Niek Otten

What kind of formulas do you have and how many?
Giants workbooks can recalculate in 1/10000 of a second if there are few or
simple formulas

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten