Brandon Williams

Default VLOOKUP, LOOKUP without repeating??

I am trying to create a spreadsheet that has a main page, lets say property
list page. On this page there are about 15 different columns that I need to
transfer, but I want them to transfer to another worksheet. I will have 13
other worksheets that will have transferred info on them. On the pages that
will receive the transferred info I want the cells to look according to the
buyers name. I will have a reference cell on the "buyers page" so that my
formula can search the buyers column. I can get the info to transfer over by
using the lookup formula but when I enter it in the cell below, to try to get
the next value, it changes all the returned values to the last one entered. I
cannot figure out how to make it ignore the ones that it has already returned
and go on to the next.
paul

so each of your new sheets represents one column of your main page?Or each
new page represents one buyer and you want to search the main page for all
occurences of this particular buyer?
-
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"Brandon Williams" wrote:

I am trying to create a spreadsheet that has a main page, lets say property
list page. On this page there are about 15 different columns that I need to
transfer, but I want them to transfer to another worksheet. I will have 13
other worksheets that will have transferred info on them. On the pages that
will receive the transferred info I want the cells to look according to the
buyers name. I will have a reference cell on the "buyers page" so that my
formula can search the buyers column. I can get the info to transfer over by
using the lookup formula but when I enter it in the cell below, to try to get
the next value, it changes all the returned values to the last one entered. I
cannot figure out how to make it ignore the ones that it has already returned
and go on to the next.

Brandon Williams

The latter of the two. I will have a main page that will have about 13
different buyers and each new page will represent one buyer. Each page will
need to search for all occurences related to that buyer and return all info,
respectively, to that buyer, on its respective page.