JoelWMD

Default How do I set up a formula to capture info from many other cells?

I have a document with several worksheets. I need to capture information in a
cell that comes from several other cells. I would like the information from
the other cells to show sequentially or one on top of the other in the
original cell.
Dan

What is the commonality between the worksheets? What are you trying to
reference?

Manish Bajpai

Hi Joel,

What I understand, I think, a simple "&" funtion will work fine for you :

For instance : =Sheet2!E14+Sheet3!D13+Sheet4!E14+Sheet5!D13

Please confirm, if this is not what you need.

Thanks,

Manish

"JoelWMD" wrote:

I have a document with several worksheets. I need to capture information in a
cell that comes from several other cells. I would like the information from
the other cells to show sequentially or one on top of the other in the
original cell.

Manish Bajpai

Sorry...please use the following function:

=Sheet2!E14&" "&Sheet3!D13&" "&Sheet4!E14&" "&Sheet5!D13

This will sequntially show the nos. in your different sheet in ONE CELL in
the order in which you will define the formula. Each no. will be separated by
a space.