TJ

Default formatted sheets get unformatted when send via email attachment?

When I format sheets to fit on one page and send it out in an email it
unformats the worksheet and rather than printing on one page it prints on
multiple pages. Is there any way to set up the so that the receiving person
gets the spreadsheet in the format that it was sent as? Any help would be
appreciated. thanks
wmjenner

I think this is your e-mail program and not Excel. I just sent myself a
large file formatted to fit on one page and that's exactly how it
arrived. I'm using Outlook Express. Are you saving the Excel file
after formatting it and before you attach it to an e-mail?

--
wmjenner

wmjenner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=5282
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394556