Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default downloading a template into a new sheet of an existing workbook

Can anyone tell me how to download a template with macro's to a new sheet of an existing workbook? I have the template downloaded into new workbook and have tried to copy and past but not everything is copying over assuming because of macro's

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What version of Excel are you using?
In what module is the code located... sheet module or standard/general module?
Are you copying the worksheet or copying the module?
What is/are the file extensions of the workbooks... .xls, .xla, .xlsx, .xlsm or ???
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA .