-   -   downloading a template into a new sheet of an existing workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/392287-downloading-template-into-new-sheet-existing-workbook.html)

jennifer harrell

downloading a template into a new sheet of an existing workbook

Can anyone tell me how to download a template with macro's to a new sheet of an existing workbook? I have the template downloaded into new workbook and have tried to copy and past but not everything is copying over assuming because of macro's

Jim Cone[_2_]

downloading a template into a new sheet of an existing workbook

What version of Excel are you using?
In what module is the code located... sheet module or standard/general module?
Are you copying the worksheet or copying the module?
What is/are the file extensions of the workbooks... .xls, .xla, .xlsx, .xlsm or ???
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA .