TEAM

Default Multiple Conditions Setup with an Array?? Not Working??

This is the function that I have enter into Cell W6

=IF(J6:J323="Salary",IF(O6:O6O32395000,O6*0.3,O6) ,O6)

I pressed ctrl+Shift+Enter to make it an array. The result is a #Name?
error.

I have two columns of data. One says salary or hourly and the other
has an amount. If the "salary" and "95000" then I want to multiply
the salary by .3 and put it in column W. If not, then I just want the
salary in column W.

What am I doing wrong?

--
TEAM
TEAM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22810

TEAM

I figured out what I was doing....Two things,

1. I had a typo

2. I don't need an array for this.

...Still learning

--
TEAM
TEAM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22810
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=393411

Aladin Akyurek

It seems you want to evaluate per record (row). If so:

In W6 entered & copied down:

=IF((J6="Salary")*(O695000),O6*0.3,O6)