Bill R

Default iserror

Here is the formula that I am using:
=IF(ISBLANK(Q24),'SL&AH'!E24,'JL&AH'!E24). It works well once I input all of
the numbers. However, before all the numbers are entered I get a DIV! error.
How can I amend my formula to tell it to return a blank if I get this error?
I fell certain I need to use the ISERROR function but I can't seem to get it
to work. Any Ideas? Thanks!

Duke Carey

The formulas in the two cells referenced:

'SL&AH'!E24,'JL&AH'!E24

are the ones that ought to have the ISERROR() function, as one or both of
them are generatng the error. If one currently has the formula

=a1/b1
change it to
=if(b1=0,0,a1/b1)
or