mrICYFIRE

Default Inserting time in cell to the right

Hi, i am working on a solution whereby once a value is typed into a
cell I need the 'cursor' to move to the next cell to the right, then
input the date and time into that cell, then return the 'cursor' to the
next row down
Ie info is typed into cell B2, I need the current time and date to be
automatically put into cell C2, then the 'cursor' needs to return to B3
etc. Is the easiest way to do this by recording a macro?

Any help greatly appreciated