Em

Default After using a formula how can I filter out answers I don't want?

I have used a vlookup formula with success, but I would like to hide all #REF
and 0 answers that have come up. An IF function won't work, what can I use
to filter these answers out?
Roger Govier

Try
=IF(ISERROR(your_formula),"",your_formula) to hide the #REF errors

Unclick ToolsOptionsViewZero values to hide the 0 answers

--
Regards
Roger Govier
"Em" wrote in message
I have used a vlookup formula with success, but I would like to hide all
#REF
and 0 answers that have come up. An IF function won't work, what can I
use
to filter these answers out?

Adrian M

If I understand you correctly, a function that may help is ISERROR (see how
to use on http://www.auditexcel.co.za/information.html ). This works well in
conjunction with an IF statement although the cells won't be hidden but will
rather show a character of your choosing, maybe a - or a zero or blank.