D.J.Shaw

Default Text

This may sound a bit odd but here goes. I have a football sweep which
consists of 16 people names down fro A2 and team names across for starting
at B3/4 merged for 22 weeks (cells) plus one at end for total. I have 2 rows
under each row of team names (excluding 1st week which is column B with the
merged cells) which contain in 1st row the teams score and the row under the
running total. What I want to know is can I have a formula in a separate
cell which will give both the name and the running total of the leader. Also
the last place holder.
Thank you
Dennis

Bob Phillips

Dennis,

The short answer is yes, but trouble envisaging the data.

First, get rid of merged cells, they are trouble. just widen the columns if
you need more room.

Then post back with details of the data, some sample of names, teams,
scores, in plain text. Not all of it, just enough to get the picture.

--

HTH

RP