D.J.Shaw

Default Text

This may sound a bit odd but here goes. I have a football sweep which
consists of 16 people names down fro A2 and team names across for starting
at B3/4 merged for 22 weeks (cells) plus one at end for total. I have 2 rows
under each row of team names (excluding 1st week which is column B with the
merged cells) which contain in 1st row the teams score and the row under the
running total. What I want to know is can I have a formula in a separate
cell which will give both the name and the running total of the leader. Also
the last place holder.
Thank you
Dennis