Griffeyatuww

Default VLookup

How do I use a Vlookup in one file to pull data from another? I cannot put
my data source in the same file as the Vlookup. The data source will be
FTP'd nightly and the worksheet with the VLookup must stand alone.
CTarantino

You can write a standard vlookup function using references to the ftp'd file
in the "Table_Array" section. The function will work the same as if the data
source was in the same file. The VLOOKUP function will continue to work
provided the file name and location of the ftp'd file don't change, i.e. when
the file ftp's it overwrites the previous day's file.