Jaclyn

Default Simultaneously change values in multiple cells?

I would like to simultaneously reset the values of several cells to zero. Is
there a way to do this?
Jon C

If you select each cell that needs to be reset, enter zero in the last one,
then press CTRL Enter, all of the selected cells will be set to zero.

Jon C

"Jaclyn" wrote:

I would like to simultaneously reset the values of several cells to zero. Is
there a way to do this?

Duke Carey

Are they constants or formulas?

If constants, then yes. Are they contiguous cells, or are they scattered
about your sheet? If contiguous, select them all, type a zero, and press
Ctrl-Enter. If scattered about, then carefully select them all using
Ctrl-left click, then give them a rangename. Once they've been named, type
the name into the address box (immediately above the intersection of the grey
bands with the rows #s and column letters) and press Enter (which selects

"Jaclyn" wrote:

I would like to simultaneously reset the values of several cells to zero. Is
there a way to do this?

Jaclyn

Is there a way to automatically pick certain cells? I am creating this for
the use of others in my office, and I need them to be able to "reset" the
worksheet without having to search out the cells that need to be zeroed.

"Jaclyn" wrote:

I would like to simultaneously reset the values of several cells to zero. Is
there a way to do this?

Ron Coderre

An Excel Scenario might be what you're looking for:

1)Set each of the cells that must be reset to zero.
2)ToolsScenariosAdd...
Name the scenario (ResetCells, or whatever works for you)
Select the cells to be reset.
When done...save the scenario

Then...whenever you need the cells reset:
ToolsScenarios
Pick the scenario and click [Show]

Does that help?

Ron