Cesar_us

Default Converting a link to values to multiple cells.

I have downloaded information from the web in a multiple of cells.

I know that by going to each cell and clicking on the formula bar and then
pressing F9 in can covert that link to a value for that cell.

But I have a row of 50 cells. I have been doing the above process
individually for each cell.

Is there a way I can do it for all 50 cells at one time. I used the Shift
key to highlight all 50 cells, but I still have to click on the formula bar
to activate each cell and then press F9 for each cell.

Wondering if there is a quicker way to complete this process.

Thanks.

Cesar.
Gord Dibben

Select all the linked cells then EditCopy.

In place, EditPaste SpecialValuesOKEsc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP