Rob Herrmann

Default Multiple X-Axis Values

I am trying to graph data where the scale for the x-axis has multiple
values. For example the value 3 also represents 76.2 on the x axis. Is
there a way to show multiple x axis values. Also can I make vertical
lines at certain x values.
Jon Peltier

Rob -

1. I don't know what this means:

"For example the value 3 also represents 76.2 on the x axis."

Do you want a secondary X axis, or do you want a numerical axis where now you just
have categories at arbitrary spacing?

2. Here's how to make lines on a line chart:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Rob Herrmann wrote:

I am trying to graph data where the scale for the x-axis has multiple
values. For example the value 3 also represents 76.2 on the x axis. Is
there a way to show multiple x axis values. Also can I make vertical
lines at certain x values.

Rob Herrmann

Jon,

Thanks for the help. Your file actually showed me what I was looking
for on both of my questions. What I was looking for was a secondary X
axis that had spacing that matched the primary axis which has a
logarithmic spacing.

Rob

Jon Peltier wrote:
Rob -