Mike V4333

Default MS Excel Data function missing

I am looking for some help, I have a friend that has Office XP Pro,
somehow in Excel the Data Tab/Button has up and disappeared ?!?!

I have tried to reset the toolbar, uninstalled and reinstalled office
and even Excel itself and it still hasn't returned, doesn't matter what
file I open, the Data function is not there and they use it for doing
alot of filtering.

Hoping someone has some advice out there, I'm stumped......

Mike
Anne Troy

Try this, Mike:
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Mike V4333" wrote in message

I am looking for some help, I have a friend that has Office XP Pro,
somehow in Excel the Data Tab/Button has up and disappeared ?!?!

I have tried to reset the toolbar, uninstalled and reinstalled office
and even Excel itself and it still hasn't returned, doesn't matter what
file I open, the Data function is not there and they use it for doing
alot of filtering.

Hoping someone has some advice out there, I'm stumped......

Mike

Mike V4333

Anne Troy wrote:
Try this, Mike:
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Mike V4333" wrote in message

I am looking for some help, I have a friend that has Office XP Pro,
somehow in Excel the Data Tab/Button has up and disappeared ?!?!

I have tried to reset the toolbar, uninstalled and reinstalled office
and even Excel itself and it still hasn't returned, doesn't matter what
file I open, the Data function is not there and they use it for doing
alot of filtering.

Hoping someone has some advice out there, I'm stumped......

Mike

That worked, thanks for the help !!!!