srinivasan

Default format method

My work book contains data related to previous year. I intend to change the
data to the current year, stage by stage since the data is large and the work
book contains many worksheets. I want to know whether is it possible to
change the colour of the font etc., as and when I over write the previous
year figures with the current year figures so that I can differentiate the
cells which have been up dated and which are not up dated. Thanks in advance.
Andrea Jones

Click on Tools - Track Changes - Highlight changes, this will mark every
cell as it is changed. You can now save the workbook and when you re-open it
the changes won't be highlighted but you can click on Tools - Track Changes
- Highlight changes again and put a tick by the When box (set to 'not yet
reviewed') and the Who box (everyone), the changes will then reappear. When
you've finished you can clear all the marked cells by clicking on Tools -
Track Changes - Accept or Reject Changes, you can then accept all the
changes and the marks will disappear.

Andrea Jones
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
http://www.stratatraining.co.uk