Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Large Data File Consolidation...

I have been trying to find a way to consolidate data in two tables,
but can't seem to locate a good response. I have been toying with
EXACT, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and MATCH, but none seem to work for my
issue.

Two Files - Call them File A and File B

File A and B both contain first name, last name, and date columns.

I am trying to take the combined first name, last name, and date
column from a row in File B as a single record, look for an exact
match in File A, and if it finds one, return values in Coumns D, E, F
back to File B on the same row.

Can't do this manually as I have File B with almost 18,000 rows and
File A with almost 10,000 rows.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Drew