Shakeel

Default Formula is missing

Hi
I can not get the "LASTVALUE", "FIRSTVALUE", "PREVIOUSVALUE" functions in my
spreadsheet. however, it is working on my second computer. i refreshed my PC
after adding the command from tools and add-in but i didn't get my
distination.

suggest me what to do?
thanks
Shakeel
Ron de Bruin

Hi Shakeel

This are not Excel functions but functions from a Add-in or the personal xls
on the other machine

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl